Friday, January 23, 2009

Consider the Source...

Guess what! I'm pretty. And a lady.  At least, that's what this guy told me (without being asked!) as I was walking into work today.   I mean, it's not like no one ever told me I was pretty before.  In fact, I used to hear it all the time.  But grandma was partially blind--and possibly biased... 
Well, today I got a secondary opinion on the matter (secondary--which makes it OFFICIAL!) when this guy apparently found me so bewitching  that he was compelled to approach me.  I didn't notice him until he was a few feet away saying, "Hey, pretty lady, can I get a dollar?" So, anyway, when I told him that no, I didn't have a dollar (to give to him anyway!) he tried to change his tune, calling me a "Skinny-ol'-dumb-bitch-cracker," but I'm sorry, you can't take that shit back! I'm fucking hot, dammit--I'm a stone cold fox! He practically said so--a stranger! I'm pretty and that's the end of that!

No comments: