Saturday, July 25, 2009

Mark Your Calendars!

I will be performing at the 3 of Clubs on Tuesday, August 4th. Every Tuesday they have a bunch of comedians performing standup routines that aren't just funny...they're hee-lair-ious. Comedy that makes to spray their cocktails out of their noses and teeter on the edge of incontinence (in some extreme--or elderly--cases) the atmosphere is really fun, the crowd is really hip and smart and best of all: NO COVER CHARGE and no drink minimum!

As if you needed anymore reason to go to such a pimpin' venue--did I mention that on Tuesday, August 4th will feature an appearance by yours truly!? That's right...you can hear my comedy stylings someplace besides the law library of the Office of the Federal Public Defender or while talking to me on the phone or accepting my im's while composing your facebook update.

Seeu there!

No comments: